EQUESTRIAN CENTRE GOLD-COAST
One of the things that set GCEC apart is our uniform.
We have a very well appointed onsite boutique for all your riding needs and advice from our professional coaches
All our member riders will require:
- Breeches ( riding pants ) - one colour ( no bicolor )
- Riding Boots and Half Chaps, or Full Boots BLACK
- Helmet to latest Standards fitted and checked by us
- Back protector fitted or checked by us.
- Polo shirt with our GCEC Logo.
- Gloves ( better grip on the reins, absolutely needed for beginner and young riders )
Please wait to see us before purchasing your gear, it is very important that you are guided to the right and well-fitted gear.
We try to source the best products and prices and will happily match cheaper prices found elsewhere.
Member riders can borrow for free ( and subject to availability ), our helmets, and back protectors
( only available for junior riders ) for their 1st term of lessons.
They will have to purchase their own after that.