One of the things that sets GCEC apart is our uniform.
We have a very well appointed onsite boutique for all your riding needs and advice from our professional coaches
All our member riders will require:
- Breeches ( riding pants ) - one colour ( no bicolor )
- Riding Boots and Half Chaps, or Full Boots BLACK
- Helmet to latest Standards fitted and checked by us
- Back protector fitted or checked by us.
- Polo shirt with our GCEC Logo.
- Gloves ( better grip on the reins, absolutely needed for beginner and young riders )
Please wait to see us before purchasing your gear, it is very important that you are guided to the right and well fitted gear.
We try to source the best products and prices and will happily match cheaper prices found elsewhere.
Member riders can borrow for free ( and subject to availability ), our helmets and back protectors ( only available for junior riders ) for their 1st term of lessons.
They will have to purchase their own after that.